Wednesday 12 December 2012

Still reviewing, but not here!

Apologies for the unannounced hiatus that has occurred over the last few months. I'm afraid that the busyness of getting married, submitting a novel to a publisher, getting a promotion and starting my final year of university has meant that I don't have enough time to update my blog right now. I hope to rectify this once I've graduated in June, but until then I'm afraid you'll have to pop over to The Christian Manifesto if you'd like to be kept up to date with my reviews. I became the Fiction Editor at TCM back in August, and this has taken up a lot of my time. As much as I love reading and reviewing books, I have to admit that I'm now spending a lot of my time answering emails about books!

But never fear, I have written a few reviews recently. Here are some links to pique your interest:

An Amish Holiday by Cynthia Keller
A Simple Autumn by Rosalind Lauer
A Wreath of Snow by Liz Curtis Higgs
The Rancher's Secret Wife by Brenda Minton
A Change of Fortune by Jen Turano

You can also follow my reviews on Twitter, and read about my latest endeavours in writing, reading, cooking and studying on Facebook.

I truly hope to get my blog back up and running again in 2013, but amidst the mess of my very busy life, a few things have to be pushed to the side in order to deal with immediate needs -- mainly, graduating from university -- and my blog appears to have been one of them.

If you'd like to contact me, you can email me at rbrand(at)thechristianmanifesto(dot)com. I am still writing reviews, but I'm limiting myself to three per month for 2013. But I am always happy to forward any unfulfilled solicitations on to the other reviewers at TCM if I'm unable to review a specific title.

Thank you for your patience, and hopefully my blog will re-emerge at some point during the summer of 2013!

1 comment: